CMAS SAL Trainings 2016-17: Register NOW!
CMAS Administration & Ethics Training for SALs: January/February 2017
- District SALs: Register in Schoolnet – keyword search “1617CMASethics”
- Charter SALs: Register in Google goo.gl/34ldNr
CMAS Social Studies Schools 2016-17
CDE has identified the DPS schools that will administer social studies this year: View the list of schools here.
- If your school is not on this list, you will not administer social studies this year however you still must administer English language arts and math for grades 3-9 and science for Grades 5, 8 and 11.
- High schools will not administer CMAS: Social Studies in 2017 as previously planned. Colorado will be using the 2016-2017 school year to investigate the possibility of using the SAT Analysis in History/Social Studies subscore as the Colorado HS social studies indicator.
CMAS ELA Field Test Schools 2016-17
CDE has identified the sampling set of DPS schools that will participate in a field test as part of their CMAS PARCC English Language Arts testing this spring. View the list of schools here.
For students in selected schools and grades, the ELA field test will constitute an additional ELA unit. Refer to Appendix G: ELA Field Test Instructions in the PARCC Test Coordinator Manual for details on this additional unit.
Similar to last year, schools that were selected to participate in the social studies sample this year were not selected to participate in the ELA field test. Please contact Rochanda Jackson with questions.
Manuals & Resources
PARCC Administration Manual – ELA/Math – 2016/17
- Accommodation manuals can be found on the Accommodations tab.
Spring 2017 CMAS CoAlt Procedures Manual
- Accommodation manual can be found in Section 6.0
PARCC Policy for Calculators and Math Tools
- Oasis Data Entry (UAR)
- School Folders
- Irregularity Report
- Request Additional CMAS Materials
- SAL Designation Tool
CMAS Score Report Toolkit for report distribution
Student performance reports (paper copies of individual student results) are being sent to schools this week (9/12) and next (9/19). Printed instructions for distributing reports to students and their families have been included with the boxes of reports.
To view digital versions of these instructions and other school-specific resources for CMAS report distribution, please visit our internal Score Report site or click on a link below to go directly to a document.
Guides for School Leaders and SALs
Distribution Instructions for Schools
Materials for Report Distribution
Parent Letter A: General
Parent Letter B: Student Has Moved
Parent Letter C: Test Irregularity (No Score)
Parent Letter D: Test Irregularity (With Score)
Parent Letter E: CSLA Test
*You will need your DPS Google account to log in.